Knit Flix

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another favorite: Sourdough Biscuits

The sourdough starter is a few weeks old and I think I'm getting my sourdough mojo back. This is the 3rd time I've made these biscuits and each batch is better than the last.


Sourdough Biscuits

They're delicious with butter and jam and they also make a great little sandwich bun.


Front: Strawberry-Olallieberry
Back: Peach


The starter is from Goldrush and the biscuit recipe is from the Carl Griffith 1847 Oregon Trail Sourdough Starter brochure.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Your biscuits look yummy. I went to a sour dough class but can't seem to make it work.

    By Blogger Ann, at 7/16/2011 8:04 PM  

  • They look amazing! Are they less sweet than regular biscuits because of the sourdough?

    By Blogger Abigail, at 7/16/2011 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home