Knit Flix

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

All blogged out

That's how I've been feeling since the 24hr blog-o-rama. I've been reading other people's blogs, but haven't had anything to add to mine.

Since Saturday I've been working on the Confetti DT socks and I'll be starting the heel soon. I've also added a few more diagonal rows to the Diamond Pullover. I'm at the point where the rows are getting shorter and shorter, so it feels like it's going a lot faster. Photos coming soon.

Lizzi had another pattern suggestion for the Schachenmayr Micro Color yarn, the Shapely Tank from White Lies Designs. It only takes a little over 3 skeins of yarn, so I'll definitely be adding this one to my FWIP list.

1 Comments:

  • I haven't given it much thought. I'll probably see what's available after I clear out a few WIPs.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/28/2004 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home