Knit Flix

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Good morning

*yawn*

Good morning!

I can't believe I'm posting again. Just wanted to let the Bloglines subscribers know that there seems to be a problem with the communication between Bloglines and the Knitflix feed at Feedburner. Bloglines isn't picking up my posts past 10:30 last night.

I noticed that Bloglines was complaining about the Dilbert feed yesterday but it's okay today. I hope that means Bloglines/Feedburner/Knitflix will sort itself as well.

Have a good day, and thanks again to my sponsors for Project Blog.

4 Comments:

  • Hi there, We'll take a look at your feed here at FeedBurner and see if we can figure out if there's any issue on our end. Stay tuned.

    By Blogger Dick Costolo, at 7/26/2004 8:00 AM  

  • hi there, your feed seems to be working fine for me in Bloglines and my other test RSS readers. I see this post and all your others fine in Bloglines. shoot us an email at FeedBurner if you notice any strangeness in the future or it still doesn't look right to you!

    By Blogger Dick Costolo, at 7/26/2004 8:17 AM  

  • The problem appears to have worked itself out, just like the issue with the Dilbert feed the day before.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/26/2004 9:16 AM  

  • I'm sorry I was out of it this weekend (literally!) or I would have sponsored, too.

    Sounds like an interesting project!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 7/26/2004 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home