Knit Flix

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Good morning

*yawn*

Good morning!

I can't believe I'm posting again. Just wanted to let the Bloglines subscribers know that there seems to be a problem with the communication between Bloglines and the Knitflix feed at Feedburner. Bloglines isn't picking up my posts past 10:30 last night.

I noticed that Bloglines was complaining about the Dilbert feed yesterday but it's okay today. I hope that means Bloglines/Feedburner/Knitflix will sort itself as well.

Have a good day, and thanks again to my sponsors for Project Blog.

2 Comments:

  • The problem appears to have worked itself out, just like the issue with the Dilbert feed the day before.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/26/2004 9:16 AM  

  • I'm sorry I was out of it this weekend (literally!) or I would have sponsored, too.

    Sounds like an interesting project!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 7/26/2004 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home