Knit Flix

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stitches West 2013 - Marketplace Preview. Check!

I had a fun time at the STITCHES West 2013 Marketplace Preview, meeting up with friends from near and far. Now if I only remembered to whip out my camera more often. Oh well, maybe I'll get better at that.

The line started to form early.

Stitches West Marketplace Preview line
Stitches West Marketplace Preview line

MutarePosts, Spinnity, and I spent a good bit of time at Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks in booth 720. Love that fiber!

Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks
Lisa Souza Knitwear and Dyeworks

Then we had to say hello to everyone at Purlescence Yarns in booths 740 & 839. I can't tell you how many times tonight I said, "I bet they have that at Purlescence." Nathania gave me a complete run down of the ChiaoGoo Interchangeables. Love the set, love the case. I may need to make one mine!

Christina & Nathania
Christina & Nathania

This is my favorite photo of the evening, Nathania with her youngest at the spinning wheel. So beautiful.

Spinning time
Spinning time

If you're wondering, I did buy something. One thing. One beautiful thing.

Lisa Souza Merino/Baby Camel/Silk Top in Bayberry
Lisa Souza Merino/Baby Camel/Silk Top in Bayberry

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Your restraint is admirable! One thing! I got a few more than that. But no new knitting bag. Something to look forward to when I come back! :-)

    By Blogger spinnity, at 2/22/2013 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home