Knit Flix

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Come one, come all to the Beadlemania Jewelry Trunk Show Nov 20 in Sunnyvale, CA!

Love the logo

Beadlemania Trunk Show
Nov 20, 6-9PM

Purlescence Yarns
564 S Murphy Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94086
408-735-9276

I can hear you out there, "Whaaaaat? Jewelry?" I know, I know. I'm still knitting, weaving, spinning, and all the other things I've posted about here, but they've taken a backseat to my latest obsession, making jewelry. I've dabbled in a braiding technique called Kumihimo, wire wrapping, chain maille, and knotted strands, all with beads, beads, and a few more beads.

This new adventure is called Beadlemania and the lovely and talented Carol Sevilla designed the logo which I absolutely love. If you like what you see here, I hope you'll follow Beadlemania via one or more of these channels:
Beadlemania web site
Beadlemania on Facebook
Beadlemania on Twitter
Beadlemania on Flickr

Here's a taste of what I'll have at the trunk show--come early for the best selection.

Drop Earrings
Drop Earrings

Beaded Kumihimo Necklaces & Earrings
Beaded Kumihimo Necklaces & Earrings

Twisted Wire Earrings
Twisted Wire Earrings

Sterling Silver Chain Maille Pendant with Swarovski Crystals
Sterling Silver Chain Maille Pendant with Swarovski Crystals

Flower Bead Earrings
Flower Bead Earrings

Davina Earrings
Davina Earrings

Ladder Bracelet
Ladder Bracelet

Wine Charms - Seaside
Wine Charms - Seaside

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home