Knit Flix

Friday, December 11, 2015

HKF - Best of Show in my book

Hooray for Hand Knit Friday! What hand knits are you wearing today?

My choice is Chimney Fire, a gorgeously textured cable sweater designed by Stick Chick Knits and knit in Valley Yarns Northampton from WEBS. This piece was my entry in the California State Fair this year and it didn't place. Why, I'm not quite sure... they said there was a lot of competition. Well, it's not as if the judges and I have seen eye-to-eye on entries in the past, right? To each their own.

This is one of the best sweaters I've ever executed. Check out the fit, it's perfection! It's as if it was custom made for me. (This may be the one and only time I want a selfie stick.) ;)

It wins Best of Show in my book.


Chimney Fire

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home