Knit Flix

Monday, April 18, 2016

Actual knitting content! FO: Cal Pincha

Knock me over with a feather, this is an actual post about knitting! As you can probably tell, I haven't been knitting much because other activities--like making and selling jewelry--have divided my interest. I find that it's difficult for me to do more than one thing at a time, so if I'm making jewelry, I'm not knitting, and visa versa.

But then I saw Knitty Spring/Summer 2016 and I knew I had to dust off the needles. I have a few hanks of Socks That Rock yarn languishing in the stash and I thought Pincha would be a great pattern for those variegated colorways. I unearthed the hank of "Heavy Metal" that I bought oh so long ago because it's Cal colors. Go Bears!

I dove in and made Pincha in 6 days, then it took another 6 days for me to block it. lol

Pincha
Cal Pincha

Pincha
Day 3

Cal Pincha

It's finished and I wore it last weekend and it's my April entry in the Stitches West KAL. I'm back in the saddle again.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home