Knit Flix

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Moving along

Slowly but surely the projects are moving along.

It doesn't seem like the socks cuffs are growing, but the skeins are getting smaller so I know I'm nearing completion. It must be the waffle pattern... because it puckers there's a shrink factor in the horizontal and the vertical direction.

The Shhhh! project is really coming along nicely. I wish I could share a photo or two with you, but it's going to just have to wait. Besides, it'll look much better after blocking.

The last update in the "moving along" category is the Prius--you may have noticed the button in the sidebar.

Toyota Prius Owner

Yup, after 2 months of waiting, the VW is out and the Prius is in. I'm averaging 48mpg. Take that OPEC!

4 Comments:

  • Ooh! What color did you get, and what options? I adore my little blue Prius (got it last year) and I cannot imagine how I ever dealt with having to actually fish my key out of my purse every time I wanted to drive - my little Prius recognizes the key is near and unlocks, then starts with the push of a button. Never going to buy a non-hybrid again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/30/2005 6:23 PM  

  • I am waiting so patient for the shhh project!

    By Blogger Agnes, at 3/30/2005 7:25 PM  

  • Congratulations on the Prius! Post a picture! Oooh, a picture of the Prius and a knitting project! Or a picture of the Prius knitting! It's environmentally friendly AND crafty!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 3/31/2005 5:02 PM  

  • Oooh, a hybrid. Congratulations! We've had our Civic Hybrid for 2 years now and love it. I secretly think the new model Priuses (or is it Priusi?) are cuter, though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2005 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home