Knit Flix

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not a CIP project

Although the last delicate object in lace yarn went well and was quite beautiful, I don't think I'm going to be crocheting many more of these in public. It's my problem really--I just can't handle it... but they are so lovely, I will definitely continue to blog and post photos.

I purchased a new book from Amazon

and went to Michael's for some crochet cotton. They were out of the regular sized balls of ecru, so I walked away with a one pound ball of crochet cotton.


As big as my head

I decided to make the one featured on the cover, Pineapple Song.

Pineapple Song in progress

I love the dimensional detail of this design.


13 or so rounds to go.

By the way, did you see it??
Delicate
Object
In
Lace
Yarn

("Lace Yarn" is a stretch. Suggestions?)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home