Knit Flix

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You're IT!

I was tagged by Lisa on this one.

Find the 4th picture folder on my computer, put the 4th picture from that folder on my blog and tell 4 facts about the photo, then tag 4 other people.


Arrival day

1. This photo was taken the day I landed on the Big Island for a business trip in November 2006--note the aloha lei on the work computer.

2. The Dell in the photo is no longer with us.

3. After the business meeting was over, I headed to Maui for some time off.

4. I finished a design for Crystal Palace Yarns on this trip, the Crystalline Lattice socks.

I'm an equal opportunity tagger, so if you're reading this post, you're IT!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • My fourth picture folder only has 3 pictures in it! And it's my in laws wedding photo, which I didn't even know I had, or why. Hrm.

    By Blogger Abigail, at 12/24/2008 2:31 PM  

  • I don't know what a picture folder is - all my photos are in iPhoto. Maybe I can roll some dice & find a photo event? I'm off to write an algortithm to find a photo. :-)

    By Blogger spinnity, at 12/26/2008 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home