Knit Flix

Sunday, December 07, 2008

FO: Scrunchable 2


Scrunchable 2 in Malabrigo

Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Worsted, Color = Stonechat, 100 gms = 216 yds.
Needles: 10-1/2 US, 6.5 mm
Pattern: Scrunchable Scarf by Susan McConne
CO 26 sts. Start each row with sl1wyif, end with k1. Bind off in pattern.

Generally I don't knit gifts for Christmas, but after walking through an entire mall (after steeking) and not finding anything that I wanted to buy, I decided to knit some Scrunchables. It's an easy pattern, looks great, and uses one hank of Malabrigo which happens to be on sale at my LYS. Plus it's a mindless departure from the charted-multi-color projects I currently have on the needles.

This scarf was finished in about a day. One down, three to go.


Scrunchable 2 in Malabrigo

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home