Knit Flix

Sunday, November 23, 2008

With a little help from my Sam

I've been blogging about some colorwork kits that I ordered--the Chullo Hat and Laptop Bag--but those weren't the only colorwork kits on order. Nope. There was one more.

Actually, this next kit is the one that started it all. When I saw it I knew I had to have it but didn't place my order fast enough... they sold out quickly.

Well, the backordered Knit Picks Warm Palette kit finally arrived.

(Sam's been begging for more blog time. He'll be my Carol Merrill today.)


Sipalu Bag Pattern


Sipalu Bag Yarn

That's 17 balls of Knit Picks Palette yarn. Seventeen balls. It's enough to make 2 bags, one in each colorway included in the pattern. The description says, "With your own color re-arranging, you should be able to make even more than just two." Or 2 bags and a bunch of mittens maybe. It's a lot of yarn and I'm so happy it's here!

I cast on this afternoon.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Go, Bogie, go! This color-work kick is amazing to watch. I feel like the Star Trek crew members who didn't get sped up. bzzzz-zzzz-zzzz-zzz, and bang, there's another finished fair isle thing from Janice. Meanwhile, over here in slow land... I cast on a sweater!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 11/25/2008 9:43 AM  

  • It's nice to see Sam again! And I love your HKF features.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2008 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home