Knit Flix

Monday, August 03, 2009

Sock Summit!



Can you feel it? Can you feel the excitement and intensity building? I can and it's driving me crazy.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, click on the banner above... but if you haven't heard of Sock Summit, you probably don't care that much about sock knitting (or you've been under a rock).

Here's how I'm participating in Sock Summit--

Finn-ish sock pattern
Finn-ish Sock pattern, $8.00
add to shopping cart
buy it now
Booth 216, Crafting for the Peanut Gallery


I'm so excited and I'm not even going.

I'll be following my friends' FB/Twitter updates as well as the Sock Summit Tweets.

Have fun everyone! I wish I could be with you.

ETA: Links to purchase the pattern online.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • You will be missed, I love shoopping with you at Stitches and now, you won't be there to show me all the great finds at the marketplace. I will stop by and see your pattern.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 8/03/2009 9:55 PM  

  • I wish I could go too. At least your pattern is there. Congrats.

    By Blogger Ann, at 8/04/2009 5:58 PM  

  • Your pictures of the sock are beautiful - but it is even more stunning in person!

    By Blogger Kathy in San Jose, at 8/06/2009 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home