Knit Flix

Thursday, October 21, 2010

In print!

A package was delivered today--

It's here!
It's here!

My heart rate was up as I looked at the sticker.

Nice touch
Nice touch

Oh my. I was nervous cutting into it... definitely didn't want to cut the contents. Success!

Superstar!
Superstar!

(Flipping pages rapidly)

Ahhh. There it is.

In print! My pattern is in print!
In print! My pattern is in print!

I'm on page 274
I'm on page 274

Laced-Up Socks
Laced-Up Socks


This has been a long time coming and I'm so thrilled to be finally holding this book in my hands. eBooks may be cool, but there's nothing like being in a physical book. You know, the kind that's printed on paper.

Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar Knitting: Go Beyond the Basics looks like it's full of great information. I'll have more to say when I get over the shock and can look at the rest of the book.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home