Knit Flix

Monday, December 20, 2010

Felting = magic

The Fiber Trends Felt Clogs pattern is one of my favorites. Cascade 220 and size 15 needles makes for a quick knit. I surprised myself by knitting 2 pairs in 8 days--only 2 days per clog!


Felted Clogs for Christmas, pre-felting
Left: Men's size 10
Center & Right: Women's size 8


About 25 minutes of agitation in hot soapy water was all it took to transform the ridiculously large, floppy knitted objects into beautifully thick clogs, perfectly sized.


Felted Clogs for Christmas, post-felting
Left: Men's size 10, Project details on Ravelry
Center & Right: Women's size 8, Project details on Ravelry


2 people will be warm and cozy in these clogs!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • lovelovelove
    I have had this pattern for years and haven't made them yet. I must make these.

    By Anonymous Mo, at 12/20/2010 5:34 PM  

  • I thought your foot got bigger (haaaa)...I'm going to have to try these clogs soon, thanks for sharing! - big sis

    By Blogger Mutare Posts, at 12/23/2010 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home