Knit Flix

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Younger Than Springtime

On this first full day of spring, I have pretty yarn to admire.


Lisa Souza Zen

I haven't wet finished the yarn yet, so I expect that it will even out and puff up more after that's done.

The fiber is Zen Top in South Pacific from Lisa Souza that I purchased at Stitches West this year.


Zen Top - South Pacific
50% Superfine Merino/ 25% Tussah Silk/ 25% Bamboo






As usual, there's a hankette for Sam.


Lisa Souza Zen

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I just saw the photo of the tactile fibers merino tencel you spun in 2009. I just spun some of mine up last night (you know I'm bad about using my Stitches stash) and the dye stained my fingers and bobbin. Did you run into this issue? Maybe I'm just having issues because my fiber is blue (indigo dyed??).

    By Blogger Juls, at 3/20/2012 11:48 PM  

  • Your handspun is so lovely & I love the colors. The hankette is a great idea. I must start making them too.

    By Blogger Ann, at 3/21/2012 5:27 PM  

  • Gorgeous! I am still working toward such lovely spinning.

    By Anonymous Rob, at 3/28/2012 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home