Knit Flix

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Workin' Down the WIPs

My Rav Project page has had too many WIPs for too long. Having so many WIPs makes me uneasy because it feels like I can't finish anything.

Here's my goal--finish 3 projects before starting or buying for a new one. I posted it on FB yesterday because if I knew if I went public with my goal, I'd be more likely to reach it. I also thought that some of you out there might have a WIP issue (just a guess) so I asked if anyone was interested in joining me. ;)

So how about it? Would you like to work down your backlog of WIPs? Would you like moral support in your quest of the elusive "FO"?

If so, come join the Ravelry Group, Workin' Down the WIPs.

Workin' Down the WIPs
Ravelry Group: Workin' Down the WIPs

We can share our progress and support each other in achieving our goals, whether it's finishing 1 project or more. And your WIP could be any work in progress: knitting, crochet, weaving, sewing, cleaning, painting, remodeling, gardening, you name it!

My 3 WIPs are
1) The Silvia 2 Haapsalu Shawl
2) The Hedera Jacket in 5-color Brioche
3) The 1-2-3-2 Striped Fabric on the floor loom

Workin' Down the WIPs
Workin' Down the WIPs

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home