Knit Flix

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Listen to this!

This month, I had a "first" happen. I'm singing backing vocals for 3 songs on a CD that was released this month. Woo hoo! How cool is that?

Here's the story--

Roger, my professional musician other half, is one of the founding members of The Tubes. He's written for and performed with that band for many, many years. As successful as that has been (and still is), Roger's released work has always been tied to The Tubes... until now.

Roger Steen CD cover

Roger's self-titled CD was released this month! I can't express how happy and excited I am about this collection of songs. I won't go into detail about the work and effort that went into writing, arranging, and recording these songs, but I will say that this is a CD that I can listen to over and over again--and that's saying a lot. It's perfect for my commute and for my workouts at the gym. Cycling at 90+ RPM is nooooo problem to these songs.

Clearly my opinion is biased, but he's received emails and messages from fans all over the world and all of them have been extremely positive.

You can sample the songs in the flash widget below--if the samples don't play, try the link to iTunes or Amazon, they have samples of the songs there. It goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway), the CD & MP3's are for sale from the links below.

It's been a long time coming and it feels great, it feels great. BTW, I sing on "You Keep Me Tied Up", "You're the One", & "Ophelia".

Sample & Download from iTunes
Sample & Download from Amazon
Get 15% off an autographed CD

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home