Knit Flix

Monday, February 24, 2014

Stitches West 2014 - in my shopping bag

I really enjoyed Stitches West this year. There were a lot of new products and vendors mixed in with the familiar names, all with quality wares. A few items came home with me:


Lisa Souza Spinning Fiber
Cashmere Merino Top, Forbidden City Silk Merino Top, Water Garden



Valley Yarns Colrain Lace


KCL Woods Spindle


Bar Maids Lo-Lo Body Bar

On Sunday, Steph from Three Fates Yarns and I talked about her business and the knitting friends that we have in common. She left me with this lovely hank of kettle dyed yarn that I'd like to design something with--


Three Fates Yarns
Three Fates Yarns Etsy Store


All in all, it was a great show filled with beautiful fiber, yarn, and friends.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home