Knit Flix

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Project Blog Post #1: Project Blog begins!

Sponsors needed at Project Blog

Woo hoo, I've got a sponsor! Thank you Emily, for sponsoring me for Project Blog. The challenge is to post every 30 min for 24 hours. I guess that's more of a warning to you all because it's doubtful that all of the posts will be interesting or worth reading. But, I'm going to give it my best shot.

I'm blogging for the American Cancer Society for various reasons. Bottom line, I hope that every little bit helps.

So it begins. See you in a half-an-hour.

2 Comments:

  • I think that its so cool that you're doing it! I'll definitely try to check in during the day from work and see how you're doing... -emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2004 8:03 AM  

  • Hi Emily,
    Thanks again for the sponsorship!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/24/2004 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home