Knit Flix

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Project Blog Post #2: Schachenmayr Micro Color

Sponsors needed at Project Blog

This yarn is so nice, I'm glad that Lizzi discovered it and wrote about it in her blog. I followed her lead and with a little help, found the greatest color, Nassau Beach. When I'm a little less bleary-eyed, I'll take some photos of the progress.

Amazingly, one 50g skein made 59+ diamonds--that's almost half of the back of the sweater. Let's just say that a little goes a long way. I bought 10 skeins for this sweater, and barring a miscalculation or a disaster, it should be more than enough.

I'm going to have to find another project for this yarn.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lizzi, thanks for stopping by and posting a comment, and thank you for the inspiration!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/26/2004 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home