Knit Flix

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mystery Project Kit #1 has arrived

The Mystery Kit #1 has arrived from Inspirations Yarn, and I really like the yarn. It knits up nicely and feels oh so soft. If you'd like to see the warm and cool colorways, click here.

I'll be sending the cool colorway off to my sister as a late birthday present.

Of course I had to start knitting the warm colorway immediately (yet another WIP--sort of), and I noticed an apparent error in the pattern. So, I logged on to see if I could get some help, and sure enough there are pattern corrections posted. Unfortunately the corrections begin in row 1.

Although the revised pattern says I can proceed from where I am, I decided to rip it out and start again. I've figured out what the project is, and I think I'd like it better with the correction. No big deal, it knits up quickly.

Oh well. It's not going to make the WIP list tonight.

On Sunday, I found out that there are at least 4 of us SnB-ers who bought Mystery Kits. Cool!

2 Comments:

  • Whatwhatwhat?????!?!?! I didn't see the pattern corrections on the page you linked to...help!!! :(
    ~Emy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2004 12:42 AM  

  • Me neither! Janice, what is the diff in row 1 between what came in your box and what's on the web site? I can't see any correction (and I'm already 12 rows into this project!)

    help!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 10/13/2004 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home