Knit Flix

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Taxing

Taxes are done. Not mailed, but done. Yes, I still print out and mail my tax returns. I'm not bought into this whole eFile process. Convenient my foot. Someone on the other end is going to have to do some work to process these returns by golly.

Believe it or not, there are 2 good reason why I haven't mailed my taxes yet.
  • I'm using TurboTax. As of Saturday, the One-Click Update feature was still downloading updates. Maybe an update between now and taxday will result in a big refund. What do you think?

    More importantly,

  • I owe the Feds money. I'm not writing that check any sooner than I have to.

1 Comments:

  • Hey I wouldn't write a check to the feds earlier than I needed to either! It would go for more important things like a needed skein of wool, or new yarn.... Nice stitch work there!
    Terry in SF

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home