Knit Flix

Monday, February 20, 2006

2006-03: Primavera Socks


Pattern: Ladburnum from Sensational Knitted Socks
Yarn: 100gm Sockotta Color #06
Needles: Addi Turbo 2.5mm
Method: 2s2c, toe-up, round toe, short row heel

Here are my Spring socks knit in the "thank you" yarn from Spinnity.

I like the yarn and will like these socks even more when they soften after the first wash.

But the pattern wasn't enjoyable. Not that there were errors or anything, it's just that I can't stand doing a kfb into a yo. Knitting into the back of a yarn over is always a struggle with Addi Turbos. Luckily this yarn wasn't prone to splitting. That helped a lot.

I'm ready for Spring. What's up with the snow?

Related posts:
Gifted sock yarn

Toes
Heels

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • They look wonderful, despite the evil kfb YO's. Wear them in good health, with thanks from me & Rebecca for saving our bacon.

    By Blogger spinnity, at 2/21/2006 9:59 AM  

  • Yes, many thanks, Fairy Godknitter! They look wonderful. Now that I am officially a sock knitter, I might have to make some like them.

    By Blogger Wiz Knitter, at 2/23/2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home