Knit Flix

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stitches West... bring it on!

I'm excited. Can you tell??

I'm excited that I'll be around people like me, who speak my language, and who appreciate the care and effort that goes into creating, designing, teaching, and learning about all things stitches. For me, this once a year event that started out as a shopping trip has morphed into a social and learning weekend with just a tad of shopping thrown in. Just a tad.

If you're planning on visiting the Market, visit your LYS for a coupon for $2 off the admission--handing it in is a vote for your shop. If you can't get to a LYS in time or they don't have any left, you can print one out here.

Here are a few things that might not have been on your radar... until now.


It's Stitches West 2010--let the games begin!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • You are SOOOO correct! I LOVE being around 'my people'... all those fiber folks that understand my obsession with touching, color, stitch definition, twist.... And I think I am not the only one that wants to take a bath in quivit.

    By Blogger Sydney, at 2/24/2010 8:57 PM  

  • Have a good time ! I am so envious.

    By Blogger Ann, at 2/25/2010 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home