Knit Flix

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Springtime in the garden

We were just talking about the rain and how it might cause problems with our fruit trees in the backyard, then I looked out the window and saw this:


Blenheim Apricot

Oh my goodness, when did that happen? I swear, they must have popped out in the last couple of days.

The rest of the fruit cocktail tree is also doing well. The plum graft is full of blooms.


Santa Rosa Plum

The pear tree is showing signs of spring.


Bartlett Pear

And our old standby is as prolific as usual.


Bearss Lime

I'm sure the squirrels are already eyeing the apricots.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Looks like your garden is doing well. I love watching the garden grows but we had such a hot summer & I had a poor harvest.

    By Blogger Ann, at 3/22/2012 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home