Knit Flix

Thursday, May 23, 2013

How do I rate?

More specifically, how do my State Fair entries rate? I'll know next week. The folks at the California State Fair posted this on their FB page:
The Creative Arts judging took place yesterday, May 22nd, and the results are being processed. A link to the results will be posted here as soon as they are ready. Exhibitors will receive copies of their scorecards by mail in the next week. We had a lot of fantastic entries this year, and are excited to see the exhibit!

*gulp*

Every year I try to keep my expectations low, but it's difficult. All of the hours and work that go into creating the entries make them very personal. Every year I hope the judges appreciate their beauty and craftsmanship, while I pray that they don't see the flaws that I know are there.

Without further ado, here are this year's entries for the California State Fair--

Hedera Jacket
Hedera Jacket
Project details on Ravelry


Haapsalu Shawl - Silvia
Haapsalu Shawl - Silvia
Project details on Ravelry


Paper Roses
Paper Roses 2-ply handspun
Details on Ravelry

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home