Knit Flix

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Oh bother

I guess it's just one of those days. I just finished typing in a new post, turned away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back, it was gone. What's going on??

Here it is again--I just found out that our friends had a baby boy, so I've got to finish the ISM Baby Blanket. As I'm knitting away this afternoon, I notice a hole about 15 rows down, and it doesn't look like part of the lace pattern. Of course it isn't, it's a dropped stitch! Aargh.

I really should get the dental floss, thread a line and rip it back, but I'm not in the mood. It'll have to wait.

On the bright side, I'm going to a friend's house this afternoon to teach her and her 14yr old step daughter how to knit. I thought I'd get them familiar with the basics today, then when they join us at SnB tomorrow, they can enjoy knitting and chatting instead of getting instruction. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home