Knit Flix

Friday, June 25, 2004

RSS feeds abound

Capturing the Friedmans (**)
This movie makes you wonder how one becomes delusional. I heard a news story that said eye witness testimony is not as reliable as one might think. I'd take it one step further and say that memory is not as reliable as one might hope. Or maybe they're just lying.


I added an RSS feed to this blog. Blogger provides an Atom feed, but NewsDesk couldn't read it. So, I took Blogger's advice and checked out FeedBurner. What a cool service. It takes your feed (XML, ATOM, whatever), and "burns" it--it can create a feed in an alternate format, automatically strip out links in the summaries, provide statistics, etc., etc.. To make it even more attractive, it's free. Free is good.

I also helped Ilona set up her feed. Good deed done for the day!

1 Comments:

  • Cool! I'll subscribe to both of them right away (the link itself crashes my browser, but the feeds show up in bloglines, so I'm happy)

    I started the Arrowhead shirt but am going to rip it out and start again as well -- the ribbing didn't come out at all right and I'm going to have to send you some questions about the pattern part...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2004 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home