Knit Flix

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Knitting Meetup - 6/16/04

Tomorrow is International Knitting Meetup Day where knitters in over 650 cities all over the world will be meeting to knit. According to the web site, over 9,700 knitters have signed up.

Does "signed up" mean the same thing as "will attend"? Unclear. Also, I looked at the local Knitting Meetup RSVP list and either 10 people have replied with a "yes", or 4 people have. Unclear.

Anyway, I'll be there. If nothing else, I'll get to visit a coffee house I haven't been to before, get a couple of hours of knitting in, and socialize with some local knitters. Some will be from the SnB group, and maybe there will be some new faces.

I'll be working on the IKWLS. I haven't had much time to work on them since Sunday, so I'm still a few rows away from starting the heel.

1 Comments:

  • You know, everytime that meetup comes up, I end up having something else going on. I thought for sure I would finally get to go to this one but a book signing thing came up that my sister and I are going to... oh well, maybe next month. I'm going to miss the next two SnBs too because of Father's Day BBQ and Vegas the next weekend.

    And you totally got me into Netflix again. I cancelled it a while back before we moved and seeing all your movies made me jealous. That and it's over 4 bucks a movie at Blockbuster now. Geez! ~~ Jenn

    By Blogger Jenn, at 6/16/2004 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home