Knit Flix

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Lesson learned

Mystic River (****)
Not the feel-good movie of the year, but definitely worth seeing. Knock out performance by Tim Robbins--a friend of mine thinks he should have received the Oscar for Best Actor, not Best Supporting Actor. I agree.


The seller contacted me and will refund my money--we're splitting the shipping charges. She was surprised to hear there was a problem because she had bought the yarn and had it stored as-purchased in a cedar chest. I don't know what happened, but it sure is funky.

Now I need to find time to pack it up and ship it off.

So from now on I'm going to be very wary of purchasing yarn from someone who's cleaning out their stash. I think some of these larger etailers on eBay probably have better control over their inventory.

Needless to say, I didn't take any pictures last night. *sigh*

2 Comments:

  • That just sucks. -Ilona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/2004 8:49 AM  

  • Ugh. That's a pisser. You were so excited about that too. I have yet to actually get any yarn off ebay. I've only gotten knitting magazines, but some of the colinette deals are so tempting. Not that I'd know what to do with it...

    Hope to see you Sunday - j

    By Blogger Jenn, at 6/11/2004 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home