Knit Flix

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Nothin' up my sleeve

I stitched up the vest lining (on the Singer), so now I've cast on the sleeves.

Here's a good one. I just realized that I've been casting on backwards. When I do a long tail cast on, I've been holding the needles in my left hand and the yarn in my right. So all this time all of my stitches in the first row have been in the back loop???

Oh my, oh my. So if I want to fix the cardi, I have to rip the whole thing out? Wait a sec...

Okay. I checked. The back & the fronts look exactly the same as the sleeves which were cast on the right way. So this will be just between you and me, okay?

Too funny.

2 Comments:

  • That's silly - if I don't have a blogger account, I'm 'anonymous'? Wacky. I can't believe you're a Tubes fan. I LOVE SHE'S A BEAUTY! (beautiful stuff you have on here - me likey!) - Ilona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2004 11:49 PM  

  • Hey, I didn't know that blogger did that. No wonder I'm getting "anonymous" comments. Yes, I'm a Tubes fan!

    By Blogger Bogie, at 5/31/2004 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home