Knit Flix

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Addi Turbo + Crystal Palace = ?

Socks! Well, not exactly. You still need to add yarn and a whole mess of stitches.

I went to The Knitting Room today and bought:
- Addi Turbo US#2/3mm, 24" & 32"
- Crystal Palace Bamboo DPN 2.5mm & 3mm

The 3mm needles are for some Lang Jawoll Sport yarn that I purchased on eBay a while ago, and the 2.5mm DPNs are to match the Addi Turbo US#1's that I've been using for fingering weight yarn.

To think that for the price of these needles, I could have bought a full set of Denise needles. *sigh*

But now I've got all the needles I could possibly need to knit socks (I hope!). I'm all set for the mini-sock-along with Ilona.

2 Comments:

  • I should probably go out and buy some needles for the Sock Along as well (though with the size of MY flippers, there's nothing mini about it! hardy har).

    By Blogger Ilona, at 7/08/2004 9:30 AM  

  • Well, you can comfort yourself knowing that Denise doesn't go down that far [wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean,ay?] in needle sizes [oh].

    I love new needles, there's just that "I can knit anything now!" full of potential feeling when you're pulling them out of the package.

    By Blogger Wendy, at 7/09/2004 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home