Knit Flix

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Arrowhead progress

Arrowhead is progressing well. This photo was taken a couple of days ago, so a bit more has been done. There's less than one inch to go before shaping the armholes.

You can see there's some curling at the bottom of the pattern. Hopefully blocking will fix it.

The pattern calls for binding off the pattern stitches to start the armhole, but then picking them up for the ribbing. Why? I'm going to put the stitches on Denise holders and see how that works.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! It looks amazing! I can't seem to get started on it at all! I'm going to have to start over, but think I'll wait until I see you at SnB so you can get me going on the right track! -emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/07/2004 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home