Knit Flix

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

No more knitting!

On the Diamond Pullover that is. It's officially off the needles.

Now all I need to do is sew the seams and weave in about 100 loose ends (ugh). There's also a bit of crochet to do around the neckline. I attached the sleeves to the back last night so I could get a read on the sleeve length, and ended up stopping the sleeves a good 20 rows short of what was called for in the pattern. Thanks for the tip Lizzi.

Here's where I need to forge ahead and not dwell on how much I dislike the sewing and weaving. Already I'm thinking about making another run at the blue cable cardigan, and starting the entrelac socks, or finding the right felted clog/slipper pattern. *sigh*

2 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see a FO picture!

    By Blogger Ilona, at 8/24/2004 1:26 PM  

  • Yay! I can't wait for pictures. Isn't it a great feeling to finish something like that?

    -Jeni

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2004 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home