Knit Flix

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Elann's the bomb

Today was a tough day, but Elann offered some cheer in the way of a big pile of yarn:


Maybe the pile doesn't look so big in the photo, but that's because you can't see the other 10 skeins still in the box. (!)

Love it. 13 skeins of Peruvian Collection Pure Alpaca in Oxford Grey for Sitcom Chic, 3 skeins in Celery for whatever, and 4 skeins of Schoeller Stahl Morea in Vintage Orchid to finish Zig Zag.

Now if I could only find some time to knit. *sigh*

2 Comments:

  • Saturday isn't supposed to be rough! Good thing cool yarn colors came in the mail.

    Thanks for all your help on Sunday, I'm definitely back on track on the Meadow Flowers. Photos sometime Tuesday, I think, since I'm planning to finish up the Snowman tonight & photos are better in the daylight.

    By Blogger spinnity, at 11/08/2004 4:22 PM  

  • Tell me about it. But I consider a Saturday rough when you have to unexpectedly go in the office at 8PM and stay until after 10PM. But it's over (for) now.

    Good to hear your shawl is back on the good-foot. Glad I could help.

    By Blogger Bogie, at 11/08/2004 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home