Knit Flix

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hoodie update

What happened to the baby hoodie? It's still here. I found out that the woman that I'm knitting it for is having a boy, and the sparkly white just isn't going to work. Ms. Spinnity confirmed this at SnB last week, so the hoodie was abandoned on Sunday.



But hoodie got picked up again on Thursday. I found out that my Admin's daughter had a little girl this week. Woo hoo! Now that I have a baby girl recipient lined up, it's time to finish this puppy. The body's finished, the sleeves were just cast off, and now there's just the hood, buttonband, & sewing to go.


Here's a close-up of the stitch pattern. Kind of interesting how it looks more like crochet than knitting, huh? In hindsight, the open pattern probably isn't the best since little fingers might get caught in the holes. Oh well. I still need to make a sweater for the little boy who is due in April, so I'll make up for it on that project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home