Knit Flix

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More reading for the avid knitter

With taxes done, I rewarded myself with some on-line shopping. One order arrived last week, and these came yesterday:



To those who asked, no, I really don't have a "knitting shelf"--yet. The books and magazines are here and there. The most recently used are in the knitting bag or on the coffee table. A couple are on the nightstand. There might be one or two by the computer. The rest are in the stash box. That's one way to limit the stash!

2 Comments:

  • I have a knitting shelf, and I don't mind who knows it! ;)

    It's no where near full, but it will be getting copy of At Knit's End this month, if I have anything to say about it.

    By Blogger Abigail, at 4/06/2005 8:23 PM  

  • Funny you should post that book..."At Knit's End" I was at the LBS and was reading all the stories... the best one was "SABLE" Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy. Yeap that would be me... thanks for share.

    btownknitter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home