Knit Flix

Monday, July 25, 2005

Ending on a good note

The weekend was mostly up and a little down, but it ended on a good note--I sold my truck! The guy who bought it got an extremely good deal, but the transaction was fast (CASH) and trouble-free. Can't ask for much more than that--other than more money.

And now the Partial Zero Emmisions Vehicle gets to live in the garage. Gotta love that.

Speaking of PZEV, tomorrow's a Spare the Air day in the SF Bay Area and since telecommuting isn't an option for me, I'm feeling pretty good about driving the ol' Prius

More about the weekend once I'm able to snap a few photos.

1 Comments:

  • Hurray for low-emission vehicles! I wish I could bank my "spare the air"-ness ahead of time.. I didn't drive TODAY, but I'm not going to work at home with no A/C tomorrow!

    Thanks for a lovely Saturday in Oaktown. I enjoyed hanging out with you!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 7/25/2005 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home