Knit Flix

Monday, February 06, 2006

Small miracles

Just as we were talking about canceling our Netflix account and opening a new one, 2 small miracles happened.

Miracle #1: Today Netflix acknowledged receiving a movie that I mailed back on Friday.
Miracle #2: Netflix has marked the #1 movie in my queue, "Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit", as "Shipping today".

It's been so long, but as I recall this is how it used to work. Is this a sign? Am I off their frequent returner blacklist? Am I destined to get decent turnaround from Netflix?

Best not to get my hopes up 'cause there are a few more variables for this one transaction.
  • Will Netflix say the movie shipped today or will "Shipping today" turn into "Shipping Tuesday"?
  • Will the movie really ship today or will they just say it shipped and send it out in tomorrow's mail pick-up?
  • Will the movie be shipped from the San Jose distribution facility or will it come from HI, PA, FL, MO, etc..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home