Knit Flix

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Goodie bag & FO #13 - Go Giants!

I wasn't able to join the knitters at the San Francisco Giants Stitch 'n' Pitch game on Thursday night, but a friend of mine from work went and gave me her goodie bag.


I thought that was so nice of her! She's not a knitter, but she's best buds with Darlene Hayes of Hand Jive Knits and they went to the game together. As an aside, I'm making some socks with Nature's Palette and really like how the yarn knits up. Nice stuff.

It turns out that my friend is a Giants fan and is known to go to a game now and then, so I took the Bernat Super Stripes and made her a little something that I call the "Go Giants! Scarf". I hope she likes it.

Pattern: Iris Schreier's Zigzag Modular Scarf from the Multidirectional Yahoo!Group, starting with 14sts
Yarn: Bernat Super Stripes 100gms
Needles: Denise US 8

It's hard to think about wearing a scarf while it's 102 degrees outside. Whew it's hot! Hopefully the fog will come back soon and provide the "natural air conditioning" that the Bay Area is known for.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home