Knit Flix

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Cookie Factor

I followed Cookie's lead and ordered cashmere samples from Colourmart.

Wow. The mini-hank of washed cashmere is so soft. Now I want to buy more, but it's going to have to wait.

You see, I also purchased yarn from Cookie during her destashing sale:

L-R: Stacy Charles Rondo, Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, Artfibers Tao

And there's one more purchase coming up--a Silver Reed LK-150. Now I don't think the Cookie Factor has had much of an influence on this purchase because I've been thinking of getting one ever since I knit the blanks for dye-o-rama and the CTH design contest winnings are funding the deal. But then again, her destashing sale was to raise money for a knitting machine. Perhaps it works on a subliminal level as well. That could be trouble! ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • I'm excited about the knitting machine idea! I really need to check out the knitting machine store in the East Bay one of these days. Is that where you were going to buy yours? If anything, I'll probably see what you do and take your lead on that. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2006 6:15 PM  

  • Cookie is a yarn enabler, pure and simple. ;)

    By Blogger Abigail, at 7/17/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home