Knit Flix

Monday, October 09, 2006

2006-16: MK EZ Surprise Jacket


Yarn: Approx 90gm Rowan Cashsoft Baby DK
Silver Reed LK-150; Auto-tension 3, Carriage 4
Needles: Addi Turbo 3.5mm/US4 for ribbing
Pattern: Elizabeth Zimmermann hand knit pattern adapted for knitting machines by Alethea Robinson

[Color correction was challenge with these images. Unfortunately the photos had to be taken at night. I did my best with artificial light and flash.]

The sweater is finished and and ready for baby shower this week.

The women at SnB pointed out that the cables form a heart where they meet at the corner, a neat by-product of the design that I hadn't noticed before.


Back


Back detail

Related posts
Planning and knitting the body

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Darling sweater!

    By Blogger Abigail, at 10/09/2006 2:13 PM  

  • OT: totally selfish of me but since I've received the Knitter's mag for the A STep Above socks, I'm wondering if one could make them in the toe-up method??? I'm really scared now that I've read your article again about these socks and HATE knitting socks cuff down. The yarn I'd like to use is no were near the yds amount they've used in the mag.

    By Blogger Monika, at 10/12/2006 12:58 PM  

  • a very special knitting method of a cardigan. it is nice.

    By Blogger handknit168, at 10/23/2006 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home