Knit Flix

Thursday, June 07, 2007

This and that

#1 Thanks
Thank you to everyone who left such nice comments on the last post. Yes, I really was surprised! And get this--the winnings totaled $6. Pretty funny, huh? Clearly I wasn't in it for the money--heck, I didn't even understand how the payouts worked. But the rosettes, well that's a different story. It was all about the rosettes baby.

#2 Macaroni update
The scarf formerly known as Burned Macaroni has a new home and a new name. Spinnity happily accepted the scarf last Friday and I must say it looks much better on her than it did on me. The new name? I'll let her tell you about it.

Spinnity and FKA Burned Macaroni .

#3 Knitterly cupcakes
Take a look at these awesome confections. She's got a link to a tutorial for the marzipan enthused. Aren't they great?

#4 Hello Kitty laptop
This one is for Hannah.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home