Knit Flix

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A panda panda here, and a panda panda there

Are you ready for more Panda yarn?
Coming soon to a yarn store near you, Panda Silk.

Panda Silk.

This yarn is soft, drapey, and has beautiful sheen--just what you'd expect from a yarn with bamboo-merino-silk. It's a sock yarn, but when I got my hands on it my mind immediately linked it to lace. The yarn speaks and I must obey.

Also in the box was more Creme for the Cords & Cables Cardigan and 2 skeins of Panda Cotton in a new colorway, Roses. Pretty pretty.

Panda Cotton - Roses.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • Ooooh, aaaaah, very pretty. Thanks for heads up on the Panda Silk! I can't wait to see it in person. I, too, got some of the PC in the roses colorway. Isn't it great?

    By Blogger theknitist, at 5/30/2007 1:46 PM  

  • That sounds like a great combination of fibers! Although I must admit that I like almost anything that has silk in it- what fun!
    So what are you going to do with it...?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/30/2007 8:13 PM  

  • When I saw that yarn in your Ravelry stash I almost jumped out of my chair with glee. Then I saw the merino. Darnit! :)

    By Blogger Abigail, at 5/30/2007 10:59 PM  

  • Not about the Panda, but about the turtle! I just caught your turtle in your little Flickr badge, and couldn't help but point you to my turtle: http://www.lhoffman.com/archives/134

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/01/2007 8:42 AM  

  • I have some Panda Cotton and knew of the Panda Woold but the Panda Silk is a sweet surprise!

    Thanks for posting about it.

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 6/05/2007 1:45 PM  

  • Hi, found you on google search for 'celtic icon'...did you ever make it? I LOVE that book too! I'm swatching for it now...

    By Blogger knitnzu, at 6/06/2007 5:48 PM  

  • Can the Panda Silk be purchsed anywhere? It is lovely!
    Sharon

    By Blogger Sharon, at 7/09/2007 3:35 AM  

  • Hi Sharon,

    It's a new yarn that is not on the market yet. Watch the CPY site for an official announcement regarding Panda Silk.

    --Janice

    By Blogger Bogie, at 7/09/2007 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home