Knit Flix

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Boxes of yarn

Which box would you like Carol Merrill to reveal? Box number one or box number two?

Today was my lucky day, I got to open both. Box number one was from Crystal Palace Yarns, 23 balls of Crème in color #2031 Vine Green for the Cords & Cables Cardigan. Thanks Susan! Now where did I put that crochet hook?

Crystal Palace Creme .

In box number two was a bunch of yarn to make the stupid big fun scarf that Stephanie shows at the end of this post.

On Line 194 & Universal Yarn Inc Tango .

I'm not making 6 scarfs, these are for a knitalong for the knitting group at work. I can't believe how fast the yarn came--Stacey at Knit One sent them from PA on Saturday and they're already in CA. Thanks Stacey!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I got that same yarn for that same scarf on the retreat! I must be way slower than Monica and Stephanie because they both claimed 2 hours, but it's taking me FOREVER. (OK, it'll probably be 4.) Can't wait to see all the different color variations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/16/2007 8:50 AM  

  • It is also at Full Thread Ahead. Not sure what colorways are there, but I saw it on the front table last Monday.

    By Blogger Freecia, at 5/16/2007 9:58 AM  

  • I was gonna tell you that Cookie picked up some of that- but I see that she already did.

    That sweater is going to be really beautiful with all of that yarn! Can't wait to see it knit up.

    By Blogger Cindy/Snid, at 5/16/2007 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home