Knit Flix

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Breathe

It's been so busy here. I feel like I'm finally able to sit back and catch my breath.

First off, I've been in quarter-end mode at work for the last 3 weeks. 'Nuff said about that because it's not interesting and I don't want to think about it let alone blog about it.

Towards the tail end of quarter-end wrap-up came my SO's son's wedding. It was a lovely ceremony in Sedona, AZ. Absolutely beautiful. Getting together with his family and friends was a wonderful thing. Plus there was knitting content--the bride wore the flower basket shawl at a breakfast gathering the morning after the wedding. It was perfect on her, but of course I didn't have my camera so I didn't snap a picture. Here's an image from a previous blog post to remind you what it looks like.

Flower Basket Shawl - blocking .


And I got to meet the little guy that I knit these for. He was the coolest kid.

Baby booties .


More knitting content to come--I'm expecting a package of fiber goodness to arrive today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home