Knit Flix

Friday, March 23, 2007

Mars Mission - heading home


Mars Mission socks .

It's a toe-up EOP heel. The construction is borrowed from the Early Spring pattern with a few modifications since Mars only has 56 sts around. It won't be long now.

(Do you get the impression that I'll do just about anything to avoid finishing Threepenny? Like queue up more fiber?)

Today a group of us went to Purlescence for some lunch time knitting. I walked out hugging this.

BMFA Sheep2Shoe Kit - Pink Granite .

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • Oh, I was there on my lunch too, I must have just missed you and Chloe too! The socks look great and love the colors of the BMF.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/23/2007 6:46 PM  

  • Lovely socks and fiber. I look forward to seeing how your sheep to shoe turns out!

    By Blogger Abigail, at 3/23/2007 10:11 PM  

  • Ooh, nice sheep-to-shoe! I got a kit at Stitches and haven't started it yet, but I think it's going to be a ton of fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/23/2007 10:25 PM  

  • Your 3 Penny is so beautiful and so nearly done! I enjoy reading your blog and am one of your 50 subscribers!

    By Blogger Yarnartist, at 3/24/2007 9:35 AM  

  • Those socks are a delicious colour.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/25/2007 3:41 PM  

  • Wow... I need to get going back on my Mars now! :) (and s2s?! ooh... :))

    By Blogger aija, at 3/26/2007 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home