Knit Flix

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pattern links

Now that I have a few patterns to offer, I've created pattern links in the sidebar. I will update the linked pages to include a pattern description, a link to the pattern, errata/edits, and gallery.

The Crystalline Lattice sock page is the first to be updated to this format and there's already a pattern correction (darn). Thank you Laura for catching the error. I also added stitch count to the heel counter instructions to make it easier to keep track of where you are.

I'd love to hear from you and include links to your photos in the galleries if you're knitting any of these patterns. You can contact me through blog comments, but if you'd like a reply please send an email to knitflix at gmail dot com.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I think that your Early Spring pattern will be my next socks. I need to get some more Panda Cotton from Purlescence (and finish my Baudelaires) first.

    By Blogger Abigail, at 3/20/2007 8:43 PM  

  • I absolutely love your patterns, most especially the sock ones - these must be some of the most beautiful ones I've seen for long and I'll certainly cast on for them very, very soon! Fantastic work - thank you so much for sharing your patterns!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/21/2007 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home