Knit Flix

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring Spin-in

Spinnity and Kristi hosted another enjoyable spin-in at Chez Spinnity on Saturday. It was an afternoon of great company, food, drink, and fiber.

Here's Jeni, Spinnity, Kristi, Grace, Margit, Nathania and their wheels (and one spindle). The photo of Lori was too blurry to use (sorry Lori), but I did get a photo of her singles.

Jeni & Spinnity .



Jeni's Sheep2Shoe .



Spinnity's handspun .



Kristi & a drop spindle?! .



Kristi's Sheep2Shoe .



Grace .



Grace's hand dyed singles .



Margit .



Margit's yak(!) .



Nathania & the Victoria .



Nathania's Sheep2Shoe .



Lori's singles .

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Looks like fun! I particularly like the action shot of Nathania's wheel.

    (I figured out why I couldn't comment, it was because I needed a Google ID, which I thought I already had.)

    By Blogger Abigail, at 4/24/2007 10:33 PM  

  • Awesome pics, Janice!

    By Blogger PurlsBeyondPrice, at 4/25/2007 7:22 AM  

  • Great pictures. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! :)

    By Blogger CjSachiko, at 4/25/2007 8:48 AM  

  • Nice photos. Although, I noticed there's none of you. Not to worry, I have a couple! I'll post them soon ;)

    BTW, it's really nice to have a spinning group finally, huh? I'm loving it!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/25/2007 10:44 AM  

  • Hey, cool. This lets me off the hook for taking no photos at my own gathering! Thanks for sharing, Janice!

    By Blogger spinnity, at 4/25/2007 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home